Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Apple Picking... got a little out of hand...

A few weeks ago FH and I spent our sunday morning together picking apples at his grandparents house. We were a little sneak waiting till they were at church before ambushing their 3 trees.

They looked great!

FH wouldnt let me take his picture ...so he took mine....

So we ended up picking 3 5-gallon buckets full.... I dont know what we were thinking we would do will all of these. I cut one bucket up and froze them to bake with... and half abuck I made apple sauce with. ...... and then I gave up it was alot of work.... next year I think 1 bucket will be plenty.












1 comment:

heididh33 said...

Yum!!!!!!! There are so many reasons I wish we lived closer. You just gave me another one.