Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter

We did easter early this year and It was my first easter with FH's family. I had a great time filling eggs with candy and treats and FH had fun hiding them for the kids.


I made these cookies for the kids I repurposed the christmas wreaths in to nests added some jelly beans and peeps. Cute right?
And of course jello eggs. I cant tell you how much I love these things. something about putting jello int he shape of an egg changes its taste. ha ha. I made yellow blue red and purple.

Here is a pic of the kids with there eggs after the hunt. ( I added the Peeps because I am not sure thier parents want thier cute little faces on my blog.... just imagine big smiles)




1 comment:

tabby said...

umm loving those! I might try those next year with my girls because they will be old enoug to apreciate it :) thanks for sharing!