Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

TTMT Whats it like to live with your man?

YAY Hickstionary brought back Talk To Me Tuesday...... and I am EXCITED! I really enjoy learning more about friends through blogging and I am always interested to see what they come up with next.


This week is taking a look at what its like to live with your man?!?!

LIVING WITH FH (FH prefers his name stay off the internet as much as possible... ahhh living with an I T genius)

Its exciting! Fh is always on the go whether its computer work, haying, gardening, working on cars, hunting, he is a jack of all trades and he is good at all of them.

Its a learning process?!? June 1st FH and I will have been together a year so we are still learning how to live with each other. I like to sleep in .... FH not so much. FH is a clean freak.... me not so much. I like to cook new foods... FH would be happy with cereal and mac and cheese.

Its a love fest! FH is very lovey, he greats me each and every morning with good morning beautiful! There is no better way to start the day

No comments: