Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Worst Dentist Visit EVER!

I hate going to the dentist... but its one of those things you have to do. However does it really have to be awful everytime you go?

I went tuesday to the dentist and it was the worst! They were running 20 min late, I elt like they were running people through like cattle they were very busy, the Dental Hygientist didnt numb me well enough so after they started I about jumped from the chair in pain they had to numb me again ick! And the worst part was the hygientist's hand slipped and she poked me in the lip with the numbing needle! I realise I sound like a whiner.... and i dont mean to but the woman wasnt even sorry I had blood dripping off my lip and she left it there.

Needless to say I will be finding a new dentist!


Can you see the spot on my lip lol ugh darn dentist!

No comments: