Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kringla Goodness

My furture family in law were talking the other day about thier love of Kringla. I also like the cookie, the Hy-vee's in Cedar Rapids used to sell them and there were good but a bit dry and EXPENSIVE!

I had Tuesday off from work and FH's parents are ill so I thought I would try my hand at making the cookie as a gift. The dough was really wet so i wasnt able to make the fancy figure 8 of pretzel shape but the cookies still turned out amazing. In fact too good I cant stop eating them good thing i didnt make many and am giving most of them away. YUM YUM YUM I will make these again and again.





2 comments:

Fuller said...

what is Kringla?!?!?!

Jill said...

I dont know how to describe it its light and kinda cake like mild flavor its just really good.