Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

More baked goodies

So I finished up my holliday baking today with some hits and some misses deffinitly need to do some tweeking next year.


I made Christmas wreathes which turned out great.




And then I tried for the first time to make stained glass cookies......... not so successfull. I didnt make the spot in the middle big enough so this happend.

After 2 batch I figured out what shape to use to work the best, but I wont be making these again they middle stuck to the parchment paper I used. they are pretty but not sure anyone really wants to eat that anyway.

I do like the litte middle pieces that are left over, but i didnt have an frosting made to decorate those so I dont know we will eat them. They are cute little cookies though.

No comments: