Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

EPIC COUPON TRIP!!!

I need new shoes thats how this all started... New shoes for work.

So I figured I would make a stop at Target and Walmart and Walgreens and do some shopping.

I did some research before I went Here is my list of that I was getting and what coupons to use. and the baggies are each labeled with store names and have the coupons for each stores.
I was super organized and it payed off!



I made severel Walgreens trip went to 3 different stores to get everything i needed I saved.

Here is my Walmart trip before coupons

After coupons YAY saved over $27.00!!!!



Here was my Target savings YAY!!!


Here is my haul




All these items were 100% FREE!!!!!!


Each of these items individually were under a $1 some as low as $0.22



I did get un getting shoes too.... and I even got a deal on those too




Smooth talking the sales guy saved my $25 on my shoes


I saved over $90 today LOVE IT I am ADDICTED!!

No comments: