Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

FH's Christmas Party

Last night was Mark's work Christmas party at Honey Creek Resort. It was the first time I was meeting most of the people Mark works with, and I learned that Mark has been reluctant to tell his boss my name, so I have been called Leon at his work. Everytime His boss asked my name Mark said "she is from Leon" So this was my name tag:


The resort was all decorated for the holidays it was very pretty. I wanted to get more pictures but didnt want to look silly.



I did manage to take a picture of this tree in the hallway, I have been looking for ideas to decorate our tree next year and I LOVE this one, hopeing to copy it.

I managed to take a couple pictures, I wish I would have taken some pictues of the food they served the company really went all out we had crab cakes, samon moose, crab cakes, steak and shrimp, and tons more it was fancy.



Mark has been with the company for 10 years so he was recognized at the party with a nice pin and we also got to pick out a gift, there were alot to choose from jewlery, and tools but we choose a fire pit so excited for summer so we can try it out its HUGE!

3 comments:

heididh33 said...

Ha. I love the name tag!!! Where does he work? Looks like they had a great party! I love the fire pit! Rusty got me one for my birthday one year and we love it. Now all you need are marshmallow sticks for it!

Jill said...

He works at Johnson Machine works here in chariton it was a great party I had no idea how fancy it would be

Unknown said...

Hi Jill,
I am happy to hear you loved Honey Creek Resort. I am the catering manager and I worked with Randy to plan the party you enjoyed. I am also the wedding sales manager and I see you will be getting married soon. Please call me for details of hosting your wedding/reception here at Honey Creek Resort.
Marsha Whisler Catering/Wedding Sales Manager