Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Felt like cooking

Felt like cooking yesterday found a reciepe for Pumpkin butterscotch cookies. THey turned out quite good despite not having and baking powder and putting the vanilla in the wrong bowl . I also added white chocolate chips because my FH (future hubby) loves them.

My whoops moment thats the vanilla in the dry ingrediants didnt seem to hurt anything though

I want to turn this in to a muffin recipe it tasted alot like perkins pumkin muffins which I love. I think they would also be good without the chips and a cream cheese frosting.




not a great picture but they were good.

1 comment:

tabby said...

those look yummy! You are a regular domestic diva! Love your tunes...makes me think of the "out of towner"days :)