Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Trader Joes

I kept hearing about Trader Joes from other blog I read and how great the place is so when I heard Des Moines was getting thier own location I was excited to go see what all the fuss was about.

Well i should hae waited till it had been open a few monthes instead of a few days because the place was PACKED. It was like the mall on black friday in there, shelves were empty from all the bussiness they got this week.

THey were doing thier best to stock things but it was impossible. Looks like they have some good deals and some unique food iteams. I would love to go back in a ew monthes to see everything.

I did pick up a couple things that looked tasty!


This was pretty good came with a peanut sauce it wasnt very spicy which was ok I would deffinitly get it again.

This was my at the counter impluse buy ( you know you have them too)

It was pretty good but very rich. One bite was enough for me


The box said it was made with potato chips too didnt see them in there but it was cruncy.



No comments: