Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Turducken and Apples to Apples

Thanksgiving this year was low key just mom, ziek, adam, mark and I. No jes :(We decided to to try truducken this year for something different, and it was realy good. I also was feeling domestic and made green bean casserolle and attempted to make a bri appetizer.


bird bird bird ..bird is the wordIt was an oddly shaped thing.
Here you can see the different birds and it came with stuffing and rice already in it. Both of which were surprisingly good.

Here was my attemped at a pastry wrapped brie but i didnt use the right kind of brie so it didnt taste very good.
The FH and I

She LOVES when I take her picture without her knowing it

The Ziek


Also Si got her christmas present early her party dress Oh how I miss her




No comments: